Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Snack Bar Recipe

Pumpkin Spice Snack Bars

If you would like to continue to follow my work......
My recipes and I can now be found @

I hope to see you there!   

Festive holiday snack bar featuring brown rice crisps to give it a little crunch along with the festive pumpkin and spices to give it that holiday flair!  These little bars are sure to please those little ones waiting for Thanksgiving dinner.  
A healthy alternative to typical granola bars, protein bars etc....

I am posting this recipe because it was quite popular on

If you want to vote for your favorite Holiday recipes Like The Peaceful Kitchen and watch for the latest recipe creations!


I guess you could say I have been in recipe creation mode and several of the recipes have been popular on facebook and so I have decided to continue posting my creations here for my fans, but only the most popular ones.

These little bars were a hit with my kids, I made them so my  hubby would have something healthy to snack on at work rather than resorting to vending machine junk food!  I keep telling him if he doesn't quit eating that garbage he will pay for it, and inevitably the migraines, back pain, lack of endurance etc..... end up plaguing him but he never learns.

My kids keep begging to have another pumpkin spice bar so obviously they love them.  These bars are not overly sweet, brown rice syrup is actually 1/3 less sweet than any other sweetener, I didn't create these to be dessert, they are supposed to be a fun snack so don't expect stomach sickening sweetness from these bars, although they have plenty in my opinion.

Enjoy!



No comments: