Friday, November 9, 2012

Gluten Free Parkerhouse Dinner Roll Recipe

Gluten Free Parker House Dinner Roll Recipe

If you would like to continue to follow my work......
My recipes and I can now be found @

I hope to see you there!   
 
Warm, soft, delicious gluten free parker house roll recipe.  My daughter called these absolutely delightful and they certainly were.  I had to quickly share a photo of these delicious gluten free rolls.    I believe these soft gluten free rolls will be the recipe that graces our Thanksgiving dinner table this year.

I used a couple of tricks to get a delicious soft texture out of these rolls and it worked beautifully.  I used my proprietary gluten free flour blend that works beautifully with yeasted breads.  

Tonight I created a delicious carrot ginger soup with quinoa along with these delicious rolls and it was quite a hit with my family.  They usually like quite traditional flavors but they all heartily gobbled up their soup and rolls.  I really liked the change from the norm and the ginger in the soup was the perfect warming compliment to a very cold, snowy evening!

Here is a little glimpse at the carrot ginger soup, the quinoa adds a really fun texture to the soup and really boosts the nutrition as well!  The soup features steamed carrots, cannelini beans, green onion, ginger, garlic, a hint of lime and other spices and it is just divine!


Some day I may begin sharing my recipes again and I may blog regularly, as for now it is just fun to post pictures of what I have been up to lately.  These recipes will be available in my nutrition classes and in the android app. I just like to give some teasers on the blog........

No comments: