Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Homemade Vegan & Gluten Free Rice a Roni Recipe




I have been busy in the kitchen creating some amazing recipes!  I was sitting at the computer the other day and thought, I used to LOVE rice a roni as a kid......I wonder if I could create a healthy version of rice a roni and another amazing recipe was created! My family flipped over this recipe, it was certainly on the top of everyones favorites list.  You have got to try this amazingly delicious, healthy, vegan version of rice a roni.

This is a healthy, vegan, gluten free rice a roni recipe!  You certainly can make it with whole wheat pasta as well, but I think those on gluten free diets will certainly appreciate a gluten free rice a roni option! DELICIOUS!  Skip the monosodium glutamate and junk found in the boxed version and make your own healthy rice dish!


7 comments:

Gerbers said...

We made your Rice A Roni recipe and loved it! Thanks so much, it was delicious. We also enjoyed the vegen gluten free hearty stew and dumplings for Father's Day. We can't wait to try the vegan french silk pie recipe.

Pilates said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the rice a roni recipe! Thanks for letting me know you enjoyed it.

Kevin and Janae said...

Oh my the Rice a Roni is Unbelievable!!! I love all these recipes but this one is one of the best taste a-likes!! I love the sunburgers, they taste WAY better than real burgers, and make you feel awesome inside! I love eating healthy!! Go Healthy eating!!!

Kevin and Janae said...

I LOVE IT!!! BLESS THE CREATOR OF THIS WEBSITE!!!

Chelsea said...

This was the best Rice a Roni ever!! I made it for my family and they asked for seconds and thirds. My husband has requested that I make it again very soon.
Thanks for such an amazing and easy recipe.

Sandy said...

I pinned this, but the recipe is now missing. I know it was there previously. Can you re-post it, please? I want to try it!

Pilates said...

Sandy, thank you so much for your interest in my recipe, my blog has been moved to http://www.plantbasednutritionista.com This recipe will be released in an ebook there soon but the recipes are no longer available on this blog. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks so much for your interest in my recipe.