Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Scalloped Potatoes


If you  have been looking for a rich, creamy scalloped potato recipe....look no further.  This is a dairy free, soy free scalloped potato recipe that really delivers a delicious flavor.  My family prefers mashed potatoes and gravy.  Every Sunday without fail when I ask what we should have for dinner, I get a resounding mashed potatoes and gravy.  This Sunday I put my foot down and said, we've got to try something different.  I wanted to create a delicious comfort food recipe in a healthy way. 

This is comfort food at its finest, or as I always say, "Comfort food......Gone Healthy!"  This recipe is free of most allergens including dairy, wheat, gluten, and soy.  Enjoy this amazing dairy free, soy free scalloped potato recipe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks really good!