Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Years Day Celebration with Vegan Cheese and Chocolate Fondue

New Years Day Celebration

If you would like to continue to follow my work......
My recipes and I can now be found @

I hope to see you there!    
We celebrated New Years Day with a delicious, decadent Vegan fondue party!  This chocolate fondue was beautifully rich and creamy and we really enjoyed dipping fruit as well as my famous chocolate chip cookies in this amazing fondue!

I know I haven't posted since Christmas but that last week in December was so busy.  I had teacher training that week as well as several other meetings and other planning that I had to do that I had very little time for creating recipes or posts.


*** I must apologize: I know I teased all my facebook fans with pictures of delicious cheesecake and a couple other recipes and promised to post the most popular and then I didn't post a couple of them.  I LOST THEM!  I am just sick over it, that was the most rich, decadent creamy cheesecake I have ever made and I lost the recipe!  I will continue searching until I find it........

I am vowing to refocus again this January on posting absolutely delicious recipes but with a VERY healthy focus.   I am a sugar-a-holic of the worst kind as well as a choco-holic and it has severely inhibited total healing of some of my health issues.  I have a couple last lingering issues, nothing serious but still they require me to abstain from sweets and I have struggled and wrestled with this for so long.  

I can't say how my journey will go trying to overcome my sugar addiction but I really want to post pictures and recipes of my breakfast, lunch and dinner so you can see what truly healthy eating looks like....I'm not perfect by any means but I've come a long way :-)  

Okay, enough rambling about me........on to the delicious vegan fondue recipes!!!

These are delicious recipes, the vegan cheese fondue recipe is chock full of veggies and full of nutrition as well as a very rich, creamy and slightly smoky cheese flavor.

The vegan chocolate fondue recipe is very creamy but has a very rich dark chocolate flavor. It turned out so beautifully creamy and everyone really enjoyed it.



Vegan Cheese Fondue



Add soft veggies, roasted veggies, and remaining ingredients into blender and blend until creamy.






No comments: