Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Quick Vegan Meals.....




Beginning the Day with Hashbrowns
Photo by NickGrayWFU

If you would like to continue to follow my work......
My recipes and I can now be found @

I hope to see you there!   
I will be posting a tutorial in the next couple of days on how to make Amazing, browned hash browns without oil!!


Why do you want to learn to make them without oil?

Because hash browns are only 60 calories per cup but if you cook them with oil......

They become 416 calories per cup!!!  But more about that tomorrow.


I served my hash browns with fruit, we had cut up banana, apple and orange with our hash browns.

Lunch:  Daniel Pulse style Salad




This salad was SO simple and yet it was delicious!  I completely enjoyed it!

There isn't really a complex recipe for it, you could add anything you like to the salad but I'll tell you what I did.

1 c. green leaf lettuce
1/2 tomato diced
1/2 c. edamame cooked
1/2 c. organic non-gmo corn
1/2 c. quinoa
1/2 c. broccoli
2 green onions

I tossed all the ingredients and then I topped it all with my homemade oil-free mayonnaise and a dash of salt.

****Let me know if you want the homemade oil-free mayonnaise recipe and I can post it.


Dinner Soy Curl Tostada



This was a very fun meal and it literally took like 15 minutes to prepare!  It was also SUPER delicious!  You can't beat FAST and YUMMY!

I received 4 tortilla baking pans that bake tortillas into beautiful shells so that is what I used, it was really fun and worked really well!  This way you can have non-fried tostada shells.



1 comment:

Janelle said...

I would love to see your oil-free mayo recipe! And I am looking forward to the hash brown tutorial!