Thursday, September 6, 2012

Gluten-free bagels, and Rosemary Butternut Cream Sauce Recipe

Gluten-Free Chewy Bagel Recipe


If you would like to continue to follow my work......
My recipes and I can now be found @

I hope to see you there!   
The Rosemary Butternut Sauce recipe is featured in the Wellness Weekend please see the other featured recipes by clicking HERE! 
Gluten free bagels with a chewy inside and a lightly crispy crust.  I tested a couple of bagel techniques and this one turned out perfectly.  My son who is not gluten free kept begging for more bagels, my husband who is a bagel afficionado really enjoyed these bagels as well.  I was so happy to see that my whole family whether gluten free or not could enjoy a gluten free yeasted bread.  Normally the gluten free breads are exclusively eaten by the GF members of the family because they aren't very good.  

My goal in creating these recipes is to make gluten free delicious for everyone!  Celiacs and others who must eat gluten free should NOT have to sacrifice taste or texture.  I wanted to keep you updated on all the recipes that are being created for the Gluten Free Breads E-book coming up at the end of the month.


Okay....on to today's recipe......

Rosemary Butternut Cream Sauce over Pasta


If you are in need of a FAST, easy dinner, this is perfect.  You do have to bake a butternut squash but honestly, I pop it in the oven an hour before I need to make dinner and forget about it.  It is so easy, you don't really have to 'do' anything.  If you forget to do that you certainly could use canned squash if needed, or you can bake squash and freeze it to make it easier to use when needed.

The bottom picture is actually how we served it, with crumbled sunburgers you can get The Peaceful Kitchen Sunburger Recipe HERE.



1 comment:

Nuu said...

The Amazing Gluten Free Bread Book