Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Ultimate Bread Lovers Gluten Free Bread Recipe

Celiac Bread Lovers Dream Come True......

Imagine pulling out a warm gluten free bread from the oven, cutting a slice without a single crumble and sinking your teeth into a soft, moist, spongy bread reminiscent of that old familiar home-baked wheat bread your mom used to make.  

Celiacs dream of being able to eat a bread with the same moisture and softness that only wheat bread has.......  Well, NOT anymore!

After literally YEARS of testing and trying different bread recipes I finally hit the jackpot!  I honestly and truly ate 4 pieces of bread as soon as this came out of the oven.  I hadn't tasted a delicious, soft bread in years and this was like a little slice of heaven on earth.  

A little bit of inspiration came to me one day as I was contemplating what common ingredient could I use to give gluten free bread that coveted wheat bread texture?



If you would like to continue to follow my work......
My recipes and I can now be found @

I hope to see you there!   

BAM!  Out of no where the idea hits me.  Could that possibly work?  Well, it is worth a shot, I thought.

Boy am I glad I followed that inspiration because what followed was nothing short of a miracle, at least in my  world it was.  I'm sure any celiac would agree, being able to eat delicious bread and even be able to make a sandwich without bread falling apart or being so stiff who would want to eat it  anyway,  is a miracle.


I was planning to make this Whole Grain Gluten Free Bread recipe available in an upcoming gluten free baking e-book.....

But, due to the HUGE demand for the recipe I decided to make the individual recipe available in the store so you can start eating bread moist, delicious bread now!


The Ultimate Bread Lovers Gluten Free Bread Recipe is available for a limited time on its own for....

$2.99

As the time gets closer to the release of the whole e-book I will take it down and it will only be available in the full e-book.

Visit the store to get the recipe now




No comments: