Thursday, September 27, 2012

Four Week Optimal Nutrition Course








The Long Awaited Announcement.......

If you would like to continue to follow my work......
My recipes and I can now be found @

I hope to see you there!   
 
I have waited for a long time to share this information with you, I will be working with Bodymade and all of my nutrition consultations, classes, and seminars will now be offered through Bodymade. 

Please join me at the four week Optimal Nutrition class in Utah Beginning Saturday, October 13th from 10am to noon.

Lunch Served
RSVP appreciated



If you live in the Utah County area and would like to attend this Four Week nutrition class please RSVP Today!

Come join me and learn the most up to date, research based nutrition information and enjoy a light lunch!

RSVP at info@bodymadepro.com  or call us at
385-208-1342

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away free.I love seeing website that understands the value of providing a quality resource for free.
Regards
Nutrition courses