Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Vegan Corn Chowder Recipe




I tend to add as many vegetables to a recipe as I can so if you do not want to add in all the veggies you can certainly make this by adding more corn and potatoes and leaving out the rest of the veggies.  This corn chowder is very simple to make and yet it is really good!  I used crumbled sunburgers in it to give it a little more texture, it added really good flavor as well.

This vegan corn chowder uses cashews to give it a rich, creamy consistency and a little nutritional yeast to add a cheesy quality.  It turned out really good.  Soups are so easy to throw together when you are short on time and this recipe does not sacrifice flavor one bit.  I love the way the rosemary adds something special to the recipe. 



Healthy Recipes for Kids



I am currently working on a very special project!  I want to give my blog readers the first opportunity to purchase my new recipe collection for children.  I have put together a wonderful collection of healthy, kid friendly recipes for moms who struggle to get their kids to eat healthy.  I have finished an informative podcast on getting children to eat healthy as well as a myriad of healthy snack ideas.

This program should be ready by the end of the week and I will post a link so you can purchase it as soon as it comes out.  It will be an AMAZING program!

No comments: