Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mary's Mini 10 Day Weight Loss Plan Day 2

Mary's Mini Day 2

 Breakfast
Mashed butternut squash
sliced banana
blackberries
cinnamon
a little splash of soymilk
DELICIOUS! 
If you would like to continue following my work please visit my new site:  http://www.plantbasednutritionista.com

I hope to see you there!

Day two was a little more difficult than the first day.  Breakfast was perfect, lunch a little less satisfying.  I am now rethinking the squash choice because it is so low in calories I seem to be hungry all the time.  I think brown rice or potatoes would be better choices as far as satiation is concerned.  

 I have stuck with the diet today, minus a couple of Tb. of nuts because I wanted something with a little more substance.  I think having a heavier starch would be a better choice but nuts were the only thing available at my mom's house other than candy or non-vegan foods so nuts were all I had to eat along with a little fruit.

Weigh in Day Two.........Drum Roll Please......
I lost 1.2 pounds so far!  

Okay so I certainly cannot complain about the weight loss that is for sure.  I would HIGHLY recommend Mary's Mini to anyone who wants to lose a good amount of weight and get rid of sugar cravings.

Day Two, NO Sugar and very little craving for sugar!

I would also say that Mary's mini is a tremendous help in minimizing sugar cravings, all those veggies taste so delicious and really help curb the cravings.  

Day Two Lunch
    Okay I admit this is nothing fancy but I was in a hurry to get out the door and this is what I whipped up.  




Day Two Dinner

Sorry no pic for this one.  It was simple zucchini noodles with marinara sauce and a lot of steamed veggies.  Unfortunately I realized that the zucchini and veggies were so low in calories I decided to add a tad of rice to the mix for satiety.

I must say this program is not for the faint of heart but it is a powerful tool to knock out cravings and for weight loss!!!  

I hate to say this as it is a no no on the program but I may switch starches because the squash is just not enough calories for me and I'm running into fatigue.  I think I may switch to rice or potatoes but we'll see what tommorrow brings.  Hopefully this blog will help others who want to go on this journey. 

No comments: