Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Vegan Creamy Potato Corn Chowder Recipe

Creamy Potato Corn Chowder Recipe





This delicious creamy soup features a rich cashew cream base filled with fresh potatoes straight from the garden, homegrown organic corn, celery and the perfect blend of spices to create a delicious, hearty meal on a cold fall evening.  Your family will think you have slaved in the kitchen making a delectable rich soup, just don't tell them it only takes about 15 minutes to prepare.  Shhhh.....I won't tell.

I have to apologize, I am a little behind on my blogging....and well if you want to make fun of my organizational skills well.....then.....okay!  I admit my organizational skills are not so good.  I lost the charger to my camera battery and so I have not been able to take photos of all the yummy recipe creations I have been making.

I cannot post a recipe without a photo, it is the photos that display how yummy the food is.  Ask my husband about the panic I was in to find my camera battery charger.  Well, luckily my husband did find it and so I am back to blogging again.

My kids have been enduring my endless pumpkin recipes and interestingly my husband and kids have whined about every single one of them when they asked What's for dinner?

When I said, Pumpkin Alfredo, my family groaned.  Well, it was a HIT!  They loved it.  You'd think they would learn to just realize that even non-traditional combinations can be delicious, but it never fails.  If it isn't typical comfort food like veggie burgers and mashed potatoes I will inevitably hear whining.

Tonight was no exception, we had Pumpkin Sloppy Joes.  The kids thought I had lost my mind, when I told my husband he tried to be polite but didn't seem interested.  However, my son ate a full plate of the sloppy joe mix without any bread!  Yeah, it's THAT good!

Stay tuned for the pumpkin alfredo and pumpkin sloppy joe recipes!

Okay...on to the yummy potato corn chowder recipe...







No comments: