Friday, June 4, 2010

Gluten Free Raspberry vanilla waffle recipe and the lost recipe.......

Gluten free Buckwheat Raspberry Vanilla Waffle Recipe

These waffles are gluten free and are sweetened with dates, they are the healthiest waffles you will ever make!  I have been trying to come up with delicious waffle recipe creations that are also healthy.  Buckwheat is actually not a grain, it is a seed, it does not contain gluten and is a nutrient packed ingredient that really adds a delicious flavor to these gluten free waffles.

Looking for The Peaceful Kitchen Recipes
Integrative Healing Clinic

1 c. buckwheat groats


Protein      22.5 g.
Omega 3's  12%
Zinc    51%
Excellent source of B vitamins

I wanted to come up with a delicious summer breakfast recipe and these waffles seemed perfect.  I am going to post the recipe as a little teaser for my upcoming book:

Buckwheat Raspberry Vanilla Waffle Recipe

 

The lost photo for Black Bean Burritos

A good tip to remember:  Always make sure you TURN YOUR CAMERA OFF when you are done using it or you  might miss a perfect photo opportunity due to a dead battery.

I must confess that I made delicious burritos with homemade tortillas, I had the burrito all dressed up with tofu sour cream, homemade guacamole, homemade salsa and it was photo ready......I pulled out the camera and the battery was dead....ugh.

I'm sorry that I didn't get a photo, but trust me the burritos were delicious.
Hopefully  the free raspberry vanilla waffle recipe will make up for my mistake :-D

Stay tuned for more recipes that will be included in the new recipe book.

1 comment:

Gerbers said...

Yum! I can't wait for the book. Thanks for the recipe.