Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Italian vegetable bean pasta, breakfast and weight loss book

Italian Vegetable Bean Pasta Recipe






I created this recipe last night, I needed something quick and simple and with things I had in my bare cupboards.  It was grocery shopping day so this was a quick and easy dinner.  It is whole wheat spaghetini pasta with canned tomatoes with garlic and basil, fresh spinach, white beans and spices.

-->
Italian Beans and Pasta in Cream Sauce Recipe
 
It isn't anything gourmet but it tastes great and is really easy to make, a nice one pot meal!   

 Yam and  Fruit Breakfast Recipe for the weight loss book


I am working on a weight loss book, it will be awhile before it comes out but I am documenting all the breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes for the book.  This is a simple baked yam, banana, apple, cucumber with cinnamon and currants.  It is simple to make and very filling.

If you are looking for an excellent weight loss solution, this upcoming book will be exactly what you are looking for.
  • Lose weight effortlessly
  • Eat MORE food and still lose weight
  • Increase your energy levels
  • Detailed menu plans and recipes
  • Includes comfort foods gone healthy so you can still enjoy your favorite foods!
Stay tuned or visit:  Integrative Healing Clinic  for more nutrition information, recipes and to sign up for our newsletter to be notified of the upcoming weight loss program, recipe books, monthly recipes, nutrition information and more..........

I hope you will enjoy all the the recipe photos, I am hoping to be able to get some more videos up however I cannot find the power cord to my digital video camera so who knows when I will be able to get working on that but just know I am trying to get it worked out so I can do food demonstrations for you.

No comments: