Monday, October 15, 2012

A video of past recipes




If you would like to continue to follow my work......
My recipes and I can now be found @

I hope to see you there!   
I thought it would be fun to post a video that detailed some of my favorite recipes that I've created over the years.    I am still creating recipes and actually enjoying it.   My kids love whatever I make and that really makes it SO much more enjoyable!

The recipes I create from here on out will be created for Bodymade and the recipes won't be available however I may from time to time post updates and pictures so you might want to get my Brand New Android App:  Simple Chef

It should be in the android store next week!!  I'm so excited!

I taught a nutrition class on Saturday for Bodymade and it was fantastic!!  

I am now officially the Director of Nutrition & Research for Bodymade

I am excited to begin this new adventure and I have enjoyed teaching nutrition on a more personal level.  

No comments: