Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Moist Vegan & Gluten Free Blueberry Muffin Recipe

Accomplishing the Impossible....

Vegan & Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins!



If you would like to continue following my work please visit my new site:  http://www.plantbasednutritionista.com

I hope to see you there!

These blueberry muffins are the lightest, fluffiest muffins I have EVER tasted...gluten free or not!  They will stay moist sitting on the counter for up to two days!   If you love a light, moist, warm muffin in the morning this is definitely a recipe you are not going to want to miss!!

I know I have been MIA for awhile and my posts have been growing farther and farther apart.  I truly do enjoy creating delicious recpies but at the same time......I have a family to take care of.

I homeschool my kids and lately I have been spending more and more time helping them understand their school work.  Now, I know you are probaby thinking I am saying this with some level of 'I wish I didn't have to do that' but the reality is....I really do enjoy it!!

Spending  quality time with your children, learning together, laughing and enjoying a quick snack while learning pre-algebra brings a lot of joy!  Building strong family relationships and learning with your children is priceless!

So while I completely enjoy working on  my blog, editing pictures, creating recipes and responding to comments when it seems I am 'slacking' a bit it is because my little family must come first.

Okay.... on to todays' most amazing recipe!!!

I know, they've said it cannot be done, gluten free baking without eggs......no way!

YES WAY!!!

With a little  creativity, a lot of patience and some skill you can make ANYTHING vegan!

**Not a fan of blueberry muffins...no problem!

You can make any kind of muffin you want....

strawberry
banana muffins
zucchini muffins
chocolate chip
pumpkin
cinnamon apple

The list is endless just substitute your favorite fruit, add some cinnamon or even use chocolate chips!!

Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins


Absolutely the most MOIST gluten free muffin ever! LOVE these!








No comments: