Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thanksgiving Blog Fest Yam or Sweet Potato Casserole

Thanksgiving Blog Fest

Vegan Yam or Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe

Delicious vegan yam or sweet potato casserole recipe features cashew cream and maple syrup to give the perfect rich, creamy flavor to this delectable Holiday dish.  The sweet potato casserole is topped with a combination of pecans, succant and cinnamon to give a delicious crumb topping.  This delicious mix of cashew cream, sweet and spices create absolute perfection!

The first Thanksgiving that I served this delicious sweet potato or yam casserole it was my absolute favorite dish!  I had the leftovers for lunch for several days, I couldn't get enough of this sweet potato casserole.   This is an absolute MUST for any Peaceful Thanksgiving or Holiday table!  If you dare to be non-traditional  you could even make this dish anytime as a delicious side dish for any cold fall or winter evening!


This post is a little later than I planned but I have been extremely busy this past week teaching nutrition classes, making delicious vegan feasts for family and a lot of running around but I promise that I will finish ALL the Thanksgiving recipes in time for you to create your own peaceful Thanksgiving feast!  Enjoy!


No comments: