Monday, April 12, 2010

Peaceful Kitchen latest updates


The Peaceful Kitchen has been on vacation!


We have moved 4 times in the past year and things have been very crazy. I have still been busy in the kitchen, I just haven't been blogging about it lately!

I am making a commitment today to begin re-creating America's favorite recipes making them healthy, vegan and DELICIOUS!

Over the next year I will be remaking famous recipes into delicious vegan versions and they will be published in my upcoming cookbook.

My most recent creations were:

Vegan Cannelloni
My dad called me at 9:30 at night after he had eaten my cannelloni and said it was AMAZING and if he had the money he would put up the money for me to open a restaurant. YEAH, it's that good!!!
Pictures to come soon!

Vegan Chocolate Chocolate Chip Mint Cookies
Another BIG hit with my extended family!! They were rich and chocolatey and did not contain ANY oil at all!
I have mastered the art of oil-free cookies and they are every bit as good as their fattening counterparts.

New Cookbook coming soon!!
For all my big fans, I will be publishing a cookbook at the end of this year when I finish my year of re-creating America's favorite recipes.

Some of you have asked what happened to The Peaceful Kitchen Website, I could no longer afford to keep the website online. In the next couple of months I will get the website back up and running so you can purchase recipe collections again. Thank you so much for all of your support.

No comments: