Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Balsamic Pecan Vinaigrette




The latest Peaceful Kitchen Creations










Sauteed Vegetables in Peanut Sauce

This is a delicious, simple and very healthy dinner recipe. My husband lists this as one of his favorites, although he is a big peanut butter lover. This will be updated on the website in a new recipe collection very soon.

It's been a challenge to continue to create recipes as we are currently travelling in a trailer as my husband searches for work. I have been creating some fun recipes but for now they will be on the simple side until I can get my fancy cookware out of storage.

Balsamic Pecan Vinaigrette

I will do my best with my photos, unfortunately I do not have all my fancy dishware to take photos as it is in storage. Hopefully I will be able to create beautiful photos of my food but please bear with me during this time of transition.

  Serve with baby romaine or spinach, diced apple, craisins, onion, avocado, broccoli or your favorite fruits and veggies. Blueberries would be delicious on this salad as well.

Some other recent, delicious creations....

Mango and Black bean salad
Chocolate chip cookies with almond butter in place of some refined oil
Creamy Dill dip/Dressing
and many more.......


Looking for The Peaceful Kitchen Recipes:

Integrative Healing Clinic








No comments: