Monday, June 17, 2013

I'm Back with a delicious recipe for Chipotle Soy Curls and Chipotle Ranch Dressing....


Chipotle Soy Curl Salad with Chipotle Ranch Dressing


If you would like to continue to follow my work......
My recipes and I can now be found @

I hope to see you there!   
 
This delicious salad features Soy Curls smothered in a chipotle BBQ sauce tossed in a healthy salad of green leaf lettuce, cucumber, fresh tomato, grated carrot, millet, lenils, and onion.  All this deliciousness is smothered in a simple chipotle ranch dressing!

Where Have I Been?

I have been MIA the last couple of weeks, no recipe creation, very few facebook posts and no blog posts......  It was extremely difficult being that we were living at my mom's house, all four of us in a 10X10 room with just the bare necessities.

I am terrible at keeping track of my recipes at home, I knew there was no way I would be able to keep track of recipes created at my mom's house and so I put my blog on hold for a couple of weeks until we could find a house.  I am happy to report that we found a house and we are all moved in....YAY!  I resumed my recipe creation when my mom came to see our new house.  I offered to make her lunch, and so this recipe was created that morning along with some delicious homemade bread!  


I am Back to recipe creation and blogging and hope you enjoy the new recipes!

I have a few new things in the works that I think you will be really excited about!   I am trying to improve the blog, update the store front and add some amazing new products to the store as well as provide you with more features... Check back often as I will be announcing new and exciting things to come.





No comments: