Monday, March 28, 2011

Plant Based Diet Benefits Article coming soon!

Changes to The Peaceful Kitchen Blog

I have been busy creating a lot of recipes and unfortunately one of my talents is creating desserts!  I am striving to remove sugar from my diet because I am very aware of the damaging effects of sugar on health.  I will continue to post dessert recipes, just not as often.

New Article Content on the benefits of a plant based diet coming soon.....

I have been contributing a lot of recipes on the blog but I would like to move some of the focus onto articles detailing the importance of a healthy diet and why a plant based diet is so powerful in maintaining or acheiving optimal health.  I will be writing more articles and improving the blog over the next month and I hope you will enjoy the content. 


My Latest Article on Natural News

No comments: