Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fall Recipe Collections




I have been working tirelessly to get out the fall recipe collections for the website:

www.thepeacefulkitchen.com

I have decided to begin blogging about my daily recipe creations so that you can see what new recipes will be coming to the website.

  • Each recipe is carefully created, tested, tweaked, tested again and then is put on a permanent recipe card for addition to the recipe collections.
  • I am creating recipes on an almost daily basis and I believe it is important to keep my customers up to date on recipes to come.
  • I will provide all blog followers with a few recipes from the collections so stay tuned and check back often for new recipes to add to your collection.
  • One of my greatest goals is to provide you with delectable recipes that are low in fat, high in nutrient density and taste AMAZING!!
I am very proud of these upcoming holiday recipe collections, the food is absolutely amazing.

**I have actually been getting in trouble with my husband over the grocery bill, so please support The Peaceful Kitchen :-)


Moist Low Fat Pumpkin Bread


I have been trying to create a low fat pumpkin bread for a while now. Most low fat breads come out crumbly, dense and not very flavorful. I am committed to making healthy cooking more delicious than unhealthy food and dense bread just will not cut it.

I have discovered the secret to making low fat moist, delicious baked goods!

I was AMAZED by this bread, it turned out better than I hoped it would. It is the most light, sweet, moist low fat bread you have ever tasted. Purely AMAZING!!

Don't miss Fall Recipe Collection II on the website for this amazing Bread!


Maple Cream Cheese Pear Tart


My husband wasn't too thrilled when he heard me say, maple pear tart.... "What, no chocolate, It's not dessert without chocolate!" I told him to just taste it. He LOVED it!! My chocolate loving husband absolutely loved this light, decadent fall dessert.  It has a light fluffy pie crust, the crust is filled with a sweet thick cashew cream cheese, layered with thinly sliced pears and drizzled in maple cinnamon glaze! This will be the hit of any party!!

  • Pumpkin granola
  • Creamed pumpkin kamut breakfast
  • Gingersnap cookies
  • Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
  • Pumpkin Pancakes with maple cider syrup
  • Butternut Cinnamon cream soup
And many more to come.....



No comments: