Saturday, December 10, 2011

Delicious Vegan Christmas Candy Recipes

Collection of Vegan Christmas Candy Recipes



If you would like to continue following my work please visit my new site:  http://www.plantbasednutritionista.com

I hope to see you there!

Enjoy this delicious collection of rich creamy caramel, chocolate peanut butter cups, english toffee and a whole collection of delicious vegan candy recipes you can take to holiday parties, deliver to your neighbors, or just keep them all to yourself and eat them while watching your favorite Christmas movie or while drinking hot chocolate in front of a fire!

I created these recipes back in 2008 but I have not published the recipes on the blog......until now!  I hope you enjoy making these vegan holiday candies, but I hope you enjoy eating them even more!

Interestingly this holiday season I have not been doing much recipe creating.  Usually I can't stop, I am just coming up with recipe after recipe idea but this year I have really been watching what I am eating and our dinners have been very simple so I haven't felt that they were worth sharing on the blog.  I hope you will enjoy these holiday candy recipes until I can get past this 'chef block' and  start creating again.


No comments: