Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kickstart Your Health Green Smoothie Challenge Approaches..............

Last Call for Green Smoothie Challengers....

This amazing event starts Sept. 1st! 

Don't Miss it!



Enjoy Delicious Kid-approved green smoothie recipes

Lose excess weight

Reduce cravings for unhealthy food  and sugar

Have a great time interacting and sharing with other green smoothie challengers in the member area!!!

I spent weeks designing this amazing program as a nice detox before cooler weather hits!  I've spent my summer days indulging in my delicious ice cream sandwich recipes, cookies and other fun summer foods.  As the summer comes to a close I realize I need to take some time away from the focus on food and get away from the sugar addiction.

The program is planned for you from the grocery list, to the recipes and motivation.  All you have to do is wake up, print off your recipes and start your day. 

Join with us in the Green Smoothie Challenger member group and share your experience, your green smoothie recipes and have support from other cleansers.

It will be a fun event you don't want to miss out on!

Only $5

No comments: